GOAL IN LIFE: To pursue an in-depth research program that would allow me to investigate methods, tools and processes related to 3D parametric modeling that would allow me to create a modeling tool/process that focused on promoting LEED compliance, cost, speed enhanced performance driven modeling techniques and multidisciplinary interoperability.
RELATED PRIOR RESEARCH INITIATIVES: Here are seven research initiatives that directly exemplify my passion for performance driven design (movie of Architect Neri Oxman) and building new tools that promote more sustainable and efficient 3D modeling techniques. (movie of Roger Frechette, Performative Design Group, State of the Art Sustainable Skyscraper Design)
1. Wuxi Tower, A presentation of Lauren White’s Digital Project techniques and investigations.
2. Environmental Architecture Proposal – Lauren was a lead member in promoting the adoption of integrating sustainable design methods into traditional architecture office design processes.
3. Lauren White – White Paper For Environmenatl Integration and Interoperability using Digital Project and environmental software.
5. Lauren’s proposal for Substructure, a software application she and William White designed to provide a platform for multidisciplinary sharing of building design information.
7. Lauren’s design for a desktop application called Performance Parametrics Algorithm Engine. It is designed to streamline the flow of information, storing and running design constraints through geometry in Digital Project and with data from environmental analysis programs.